Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

drillthrough chiclet

I have a Chiclet slicer and I want to drillthrough the items to another report page. Is it possible? 

Drillthrough is possible in the rows of the table. Does anyone know in which visuals we can use this feature?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

It is not possible to drill through to another report page via a slicer. Many other visuals supports drill through function, like matrix, column char, pie chart, and so on.

In your scenario, you want to apply slicer filters on current page to some visuals on another report page, right? If so, I would suggest you enable "Sync slicers". However, this functionality only works for normal slicer, but not custom visuals. New functionality "Sync Slicers" in Custom Visual visualizations.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

It is not possible to drill through to another report page via a slicer. Many other visuals supports drill through function, like matrix, column char, pie chart, and so on.

In your scenario, you want to apply slicer filters on current page to some visuals on another report page, right? If so, I would suggest you enable "Sync slicers". However, this functionality only works for normal slicer, but not custom visuals. New functionality "Sync Slicers" in Custom Visual visualizations.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.