Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kinderedspirit
Frequent Visitor

custom shape map power bi highlighting everything for polygon 1

I am using a custom shape map for this dashboard I am building. I followed the same process like I always do, use the geoJSON file and use mapshaper.org to get topoJSON file to use on the dashboard. I have a slicer for polygons 1 through 7. I have the logic set up, same logic that has worked and still working on a different project dashboard. The issue I am having is, slicer filter works perfect on the shape map for all polygons except polygon 1. Any suggestion on what's going on here?

mid project data showing all polygons, filter  is working like how I wantmid project data showing all polygons, filter is working like how I wantpolygon 1 - when selected polygon 1, it highlights all polygonspolygon 1 - when selected polygon 1, it highlights all polygonshow filter is working for other polygonshow filter is working for other polygons

2 REPLIES 2
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kinderedspirit 

Please check your code that if you judge that when the slicer is 1, it dislay all shapes. and what is the logic of the shape to display when you select one option in slicer? Can you provide more information  so that can provide more suggestion for you.

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

@v-xinruzhu-msft Please see below for the table from which slicer values were used as well as a picture showing the logic.Logic to display colorsLogic to display colors

Here is the table with polygon slicer. 

PhasePolygonMains_PercentageDrive_PercentageTrigger_Score

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.