Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong y axis label on drill down

I have seen multiple threads on here but nothing answers the question. Here is what my data looks like before I drill down into the loan type:

cnormand_0-1594252998106.png

However, after I drill down into fund names, the labels look like this:

cnormand_1-1594253074848.png

I do not want it to say "588-End-of-Life Line" before the fund name because you can not read the fund name. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I figured out that once the graph takes up the whole screen, it stops showing the first drill down data. This is annoying and Microsoft should fix this, because if you are drilling down in a small graph, it is very innefficient. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

As tested, I didn't reproduce your problem.

What's your version of PBI Desktop, mine is  2.83.5894.281 64-bit (July 2020).

Please update to the latest version and try again if you don't have the latest version.

v-lionel-msft_0-1594261457842.png

v-lionel-msft_1-1594261486757.png

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-lionel-msft ,

I have the June 2020 version. This was not happening before on my power BI and then a few days ago it did some sort of an update (the visualizations icons look different) and now it is happening. The weird thing is it is only happening on some of my graphs (I think the larger ones with more data). 

Please let me know what I should do.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Has your problem been solved?

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I figured out that once the graph takes up the whole screen, it stops showing the first drill down data. This is annoying and Microsoft should fix this, because if you are drilling down in a small graph, it is very innefficient. 

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you using 'Expand next level' feature?

v-lionel-msft_0-1594891162592.png

If yes, you should use "Switch next level" feature.

v-lionel-msft_1-1594891251048.png

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.