Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Working with Dynamic slicer

Using SELECTEDVALUE and SWITCH functions with a slicer without conection is possible to create a chart showing dynamically these measures.

Value Selection =
VAR Selection = SELECTEDVALUE(KPIs[KPI],"All")
RETURN
Switch(True(),
Selection = "Case Fill Rate",[mCaseFillRate],
Selection = "Supply Perfect Orders",[mSupplyPerfOrder],
Selection = "Perfect Orders",[mPerfOrder],
[mCaseFillRate])

However, if I need to include add more than one measure in each selection i.e. (Case Fill Rate and Case Fill Rate Target) in order to show two series per shot, is that possible?

Each KPI has one different target threshold, so I have to work them in pairs.

Gilly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-xuding-msft,

The way I've found is to have two dynamic slicers (one for the KPIs) and other for the KPIs threshold, considering that which KPI has a different threshold, tricky one! So you have to select the KPI and the threshold manually. It would be nicer I could having one slicer selecting both (KPI and KPI threshold in one shot)

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Maybe you can try to add the measure to visual level filters to implement filter values after filtering with slicer.

1.jpg

If it is not what you want, can you please share the sample data and the expected output? Then we can find a way to implement add more than one measure in each selection. According the present statement, I think it is difficult to create a sample to implement it.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-xuding-msft,

The way I've found is to have two dynamic slicers (one for the KPIs) and other for the KPIs threshold, considering that which KPI has a different threshold, tricky one! So you have to select the KPI and the threshold manually. It would be nicer I could having one slicer selecting both (KPI and KPI threshold in one shot)

Cheers!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.