Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

AndyBowler
Frequent Visitor

Why can't I see the 'Summary with CoPilot' visual after enabling the preview in PBI Desktop?

Hi All,

Is this likely to be a licensing issue as I have an Office 365 E3 and Power BI PPU but not a MS 365 E3 or a CoPilot suscription?

I can't find any documents showing the pre-requisits for this 'preview feature' and I also have never experienced licensing resrictions in the past with 'preview features' because they are, after all 'in preview'.

Any help would be greatly received.....

Have a great day! 

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

, I think this requires P1/F64 purchased capacity, I have F64 trail and it did not work

Refer link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/get-started/copilot-fabric-enable

I have enabled CoPilot at tenant level and desktop level

amitchandak_0-1700536272553.png

@AndyBowler

Hi,

I am merely trying to enable the preview feature that's set to replace 'Smart Narrative'. I shouldn't need to enable Copilot within the fabric tennant as that comes with a whole different level of costs & licensing issues.

Thanks for the response but it would be great to hear from anyone out there who is successfully using the 'Copilot Smart Narrative' preview in Desktop.

Have a great day! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.