Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AndyBowler
Frequent Visitor

Why can't I see the 'Summary with CoPilot' visual after enabling the preview in PBI Desktop?

Hi All,

Is this likely to be a licensing issue as I have an Office 365 E3 and Power BI PPU but not a MS 365 E3 or a CoPilot suscription?

I can't find any documents showing the pre-requisits for this 'preview feature' and I also have never experienced licensing resrictions in the past with 'preview features' because they are, after all 'in preview'.

Any help would be greatly received.....

Have a great day! 

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

, I think this requires P1/F64 purchased capacity, I have F64 trail and it did not work

Refer link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/get-started/copilot-fabric-enable

I have enabled CoPilot at tenant level and desktop level

amitchandak_0-1700536272553.png

@AndyBowler

Hi,

I am merely trying to enable the preview feature that's set to replace 'Smart Narrative'. I shouldn't need to enable Copilot within the fabric tennant as that comes with a whole different level of costs & licensing issues.

Thanks for the response but it would be great to hear from anyone out there who is successfully using the 'Copilot Smart Narrative' preview in Desktop.

Have a great day! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.