Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

2hikenature
Regular Visitor

When filtering on the dashboard my funnel data labels colors become an issue

My funnel data label is set up with a white color. When I am filtering on my visuals on the dashboard my funnel filter data label that is in the larger section stays in the center and white...which is good! However, the smaller parts the number moves to the right and is extremely hard to see.

In the visual below the 24 is good but the 2 in below it is very hard to see. 

Screenshot 2024-03-28 071742.png

I have messed with the data label background to change the color but the numbers still go to the right and is no longer in the background and still hard to see. I have messed with the data label, value, background, colors... I have tried to find a video that may help but I am at a loss.  

2 REPLIES 2
v-nuoc-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @2hikenature 

You might consider adjusting the font size, color, and background of your data labels. Increasing the contrast between the text of your data labels and the background can greatly improve readability.

For example, increase the size of the data labels:

vnuocmsft_0-1711679655024.png

vnuocmsft_1-1711679704906.png

Regards,

Nono Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Adjusting the font and size do not work in making it easier to see the font at times when you have a dark background. I did try to change the data label background but that did not work either.

I do want to keep the gray background on the visual.

Also, when I change the color and then do a cross filter my visual the color changes back to the white like I previously had it...it does not keep my new color change.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 072109.pngScreenshot 2024-03-29 072127.png

It seems like Power BI needs a setting to be able to change the visual settings (font color, transparency, etc...)  on cross filter or unless I am missing something.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.