Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

isam2003
Frequent Visitor

Visuals Not Updating after change in data source

Hello:

I have an appended query for which the data source was changed.  While I can see the new data in the combined table in Power Query, the visuals are not getting updated.  I have checked all my data sources and they are updated to reflect the new data source.  Any guidance would be much 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kishore_KVN
Super User
Super User

Hello @isam2003 , Can you please check with the slicers and the filters in that report once. They may be blocking you to see the updated output. 

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly. Thank You!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Kishore_KVN
Super User
Super User

Hello @isam2003 , Can you please check with the slicers and the filters in that report once. They may be blocking you to see the updated output. 

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly. Thank You!!

Thanks @Kishore_KVN Checked again and there was a report filter at work. Thanks.

@Kishore_KVN There are no filters.  The reported quarterly data is being brought into the chart. Nothing is changed or sliced. Thanks.

isam2003
Frequent Visitor

Thanks. Yes, I have.  Both 'Enable Load' and 'Include in Report Afresh' are enabled. 

mlsx4
Super User
Super User

Hello!

Have you checked if you have excluded the query from refresh? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-include-in-report-refresh

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.