Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

td27
Frequent Visitor

Visualization iconMap with different long/lat variables on one same map

I have encountered the problem that I have to use different long/lat variables for each color (orange and blue). The blue one is e.g. a place or an area, which trailer as orange dots can park there. I displayed the blue one with explicit size behaviour so that I can add diameter to draw this area. With the case of orange dots (trailers) I used relative size behaviours. The idea of this map is to check if the assigned trailers already park in the right arena. 

I think this is difficult to display different variables and size behaviours on the same map right? Or do you have probably any ideas/solutions about this? Thank you so much in advance!

td27_0-1705601918770.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @td27 ,

-- I think this is difficult to display different variables and size behaviours on the same map right?
After testing, this seems to be the case.

As a precautionary measure, you may further contact the author by email to confirm the conclusions.
Icon Map

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @td27 ,

-- I think this is difficult to display different variables and size behaviours on the same map right?
After testing, this seems to be the case.

As a precautionary measure, you may further contact the author by email to confirm the conclusions.
Icon Map

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.