Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

CloudMonkey
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Visualisation doesn't change immeidately if I change "edit interactions"

Hi,

I have a slicer and a visualisation. If I change the interaction from the slicer to the visualisation from "filter" to "none", then nothing happens. To get the change to take effect I have to change the value in the slicer, and then of course I have to change the value back to the original value.

Is there a way to make visualisations update immediately if the "edit interactions" setting is changed?

Thanks for your help,

CM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @CloudMonkey 

You may click refresh data for the table.I'm afraid there's no better ways to achieve that.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @CloudMonkey 

Based on my test,you may click 'Refresh' to update it.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-cherch-msft , is there a way to refresh that without pressing the global refresh button (it takes 8 minutes on my pbix file)?

Thanks,

CM

Hi @CloudMonkey 

You may click refresh data for the table.I'm afraid there's no better ways to achieve that.

Regards,

Thanks  @v-cherch-msft that's much faster 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.