Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

misen13
Frequent Visitor

Visual filter - Highlights

Hello,

I have an issue with a filter I think. It is not doing what I want.

I'd like to be able to select an element from the first chart "Order by TexteGrpePrl." and it'll filter the second chart. (This works perfectly)

The problem I'm having is when I select an item from the second chart, it shows all items from the chart and highlights the selected one. When I have a list with a lots of items, it is kind of troublesome to find the selected one.

Is there a way to only show the selected one and hide the rest?

Thanks.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/LLRb8kQ

File: https://ufile.io/697l1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @misen13

When you select an item in one chart, the selected one is highlight, others become grey. so you could easily find the selected items from lists of items.

Currently, it doesn't support to hide(make items disappear) others but only show the selected one.

3.png

4.png

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
aaronwatt
Frequent Visitor

Select the first visual then go to format > edit interatctions then at the top of the visual click the filter button to enable it.

Capture.PNG

Hi,

Is there a way to only show an item if it is clicked in the same chart?

IE:

If I click on Bridge 22, it hides everything but Bridge 22.

Thanks.OnlyShowOne.png

Hi @misen13

When you select an item in one chart, the selected one is highlight, others become grey. so you could easily find the selected items from lists of items.

Currently, it doesn't support to hide(make items disappear) others but only show the selected one.

3.png

4.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Hi v-juanli-msft,

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.