cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedrortm Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Unable to import from sharepoint - folder and file list stays empty

Yes @szerendipal, when filtering the URLs in query edit mode, within PowerBI or Excel, select the option "contains" instead of "equals". This way all sub folders will be included.

szerendipal Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I'm sorry, but what do you mean "filtering URL"? I'm not filtering anything, the table is empty. If I go to the query editor and click on Source setting there are no options you mention, it is just showing the link of the site which contains the folder and files - and which just don't show up.

query_editor.PNG

Frequent Visitor

@szerendipal Ah, I see. In that case I'm not sure what's wrong. Looking at your URL, it doesn't include sharepoint. My sites' URLs look like this:

https://tenantname.sharepoint.com/sites/sitename/ for example, where tenantname is the domain name that was registered when setting up office 365 (with the tenantname.onmicrosoft.com ending), not necessarily the one where the email's domain points to.

Hope this helps.

Frequent Visitor

We have sharepoint 2010, is this maybe the reason behind...?

Frequent Visitor

No idea, but I would see that as a real possibility.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

OK, thanks, I will email the support directly and leave a comment here once this gets confirmed. Until then, I will keep the topic open - maybe somebody else has something to add.