Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Kalachuchi
Helper III
Helper III

Two clustered column chart will filter a table

So I have  two clustered column chart and a table which shows the details.

The first column chart shows the top 20 stores

and the second column chart shows the products from the stores.

So for example I clicked Store A from the first column Chart then  it will filter the second column chart on which product that the store sells.

I did this by using edit interaction,

After clicking the second chart it should also filter the table showing the clicked store and clicked product.

Kalachuchi_0-1603083385605.png

Goal is to when I click Aguho on the Store column chart it is filtering products of Aguho but when I click on Apple, it should only filter the table Store = Aguho Product = Apple

4 REPLIES 4
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kalachuchi ,

Are these field from same table or different tables? What's the relationship between them.

Can you share some sample data please?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

@v-jayw-msft Hello, Yes it is only the same table.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Kalachuchi , Seem like the filter is working, but some problems in the relationship, because all value is the same.

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Please provide your feedback comments and advice for new videos
Tutorial Series Dax Vs SQL Direct Query PBI Tips
Appreciate your Kudos.

@amitchandak  based from the image above, both culstered column chart will filter the table. Click 'Aguho' -> Shows the values of products under aguho and when you click a specific product for exaple 'Grapes' Will show 

Kalachuchi_0-1603086481876.png

Image above shows highlighted = 'Poblacion' but when i click on Banana on clustered chart of product it should only show banana and poblacion on the table excluding other products.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.