Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Kalachuchi
Helper III
Helper III

Two clustered column chart will filter a table

So I have  two clustered column chart and a table which shows the details.

The first column chart shows the top 20 stores

and the second column chart shows the products from the stores.

So for example I clicked Store A from the first column Chart then  it will filter the second column chart on which product that the store sells.

I did this by using edit interaction,

After clicking the second chart it should also filter the table showing the clicked store and clicked product.

Kalachuchi_0-1603083385605.png

Goal is to when I click Aguho on the Store column chart it is filtering products of Aguho but when I click on Apple, it should only filter the table Store = Aguho Product = Apple

4 REPLIES 4
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kalachuchi ,

Are these field from same table or different tables? What's the relationship between them.

Can you share some sample data please?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

@v-jayw-msft Hello, Yes it is only the same table.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Kalachuchi , Seem like the filter is working, but some problems in the relationship, because all value is the same.

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Please provide your feedback comments and advice for new videos
Tutorial Series Dax Vs SQL Direct Query PBI Tips
Appreciate your Kudos.

@amitchandak  based from the image above, both culstered column chart will filter the table. Click 'Aguho' -> Shows the values of products under aguho and when you click a specific product for exaple 'Grapes' Will show 

Kalachuchi_0-1603086481876.png

Image above shows highlighted = 'Poblacion' but when i click on Banana on clustered chart of product it should only show banana and poblacion on the table excluding other products.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.