Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lutinho
Frequent Visitor

Trouble linking sales per accountmanager to their monthly target.

Hey.

I am trying to link sales, which come from 3 different tables, to a target table.

Via the bridge table, I have no issue at all to project all the sales data per [Verkaufercode] in one table. However, I want to compare them to a certain target, per [Verkaufercode].

In my mind it seems to easy:

- a bridge to link the three different sales tables to get the sales per verkaufercode -> 'AM Bridge'

- a date table to create a date slicer which slices the data on the right column -> 'Datum' table.

- a target table that relates to both the date table and the bridge table -> 'TargetTest'

However, I cant link the date table to the target table because of ambiguity. I really don't understand this. I hope one of you guys could clarify what my thinking error is.

Thanks in advance!

Question Power BI.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Lutinho
Frequent Visitor

Dear community,

I managed to fix it by myself by getting rid of cross filter directions. As soon as I added a second monthly target row (date) in the TargetTest table, the relationship changed from 1-to-1 to 1-to-many, which made me able to change the filter direction.

Thanks for reading it anyway 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Lutinho
Frequent Visitor

Dear community,

I managed to fix it by myself by getting rid of cross filter directions. As soon as I added a second monthly target row (date) in the TargetTest table, the relationship changed from 1-to-1 to 1-to-many, which made me able to change the filter direction.

Thanks for reading it anyway 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.