Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Lutinho
Frequent Visitor

Trouble linking sales per accountmanager to their monthly target.

Hey.

I am trying to link sales, which come from 3 different tables, to a target table.

Via the bridge table, I have no issue at all to project all the sales data per [Verkaufercode] in one table. However, I want to compare them to a certain target, per [Verkaufercode].

In my mind it seems to easy:

- a bridge to link the three different sales tables to get the sales per verkaufercode -> 'AM Bridge'

- a date table to create a date slicer which slices the data on the right column -> 'Datum' table.

- a target table that relates to both the date table and the bridge table -> 'TargetTest'

However, I cant link the date table to the target table because of ambiguity. I really don't understand this. I hope one of you guys could clarify what my thinking error is.

Thanks in advance!

Question Power BI.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Lutinho
Frequent Visitor

Dear community,

I managed to fix it by myself by getting rid of cross filter directions. As soon as I added a second monthly target row (date) in the TargetTest table, the relationship changed from 1-to-1 to 1-to-many, which made me able to change the filter direction.

Thanks for reading it anyway 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Lutinho
Frequent Visitor

Dear community,

I managed to fix it by myself by getting rid of cross filter directions. As soon as I added a second monthly target row (date) in the TargetTest table, the relationship changed from 1-to-1 to 1-to-many, which made me able to change the filter direction.

Thanks for reading it anyway 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.