Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

yforti
Helper II
Helper II

Total of measure is wrong.

Hi guys!

I have a problem when i use my calculated measures in a table. I created the following measures:

Recebido =  CALCULATE([VL Rec Total];FILTER(OPMEXCONTA;OPMEXCONTA[OPME_x_NF_Itaim_01_07_19_a_3_20.Custo]<>BLANK())

Custo = CALCULATE(SUMX(OPMEXCONTA;OPMEXCONTA[OPME_x_NF_Itaim_01_07_19_a_3_20.Custo]))

Lucro custo total = CALCULATE([teste 1]-[Custo])

margem custo total = DIVIDE([Lucro custo total];[teste 1];0)

Here's the problem:
When i use the measure "margem custo total" (trying to calculate the profit margin) the total is calculated incorrecly for the first level categories (for exemple: Golden Cross-> Blue Circle), but for the second level categories the calculetion is correct (yellow).

Capturar.JPG

Can anyone helpe me?

4 REPLIES 4
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@yforti what is [VL Rec Total] measure 

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

@parry2k 

1. VL Rec Total = CALCULATE([VL Rec OPME]+[VL Rec Pacote]+[VL Rec Simultâneo Total])
    1. VL Rec OPME = CALCULATE(SUMX(OPMEXCONTA;OPMEXCONTA[VLRECEBIDOOPME]))
    2. VL Rec Pacote = CALCULATE([VLFINALCALCULADO] - [GlosaPacote];FILTER(OPMEXCONTA;OPMEXCONTA[VLRECEBIDOPACOTE]<>BLANK()))
      1. VLFINALCALCULADO = CALCULATE(SUMX(OPMEXCONTA;OPMEXCONTA[VLFINAL]))
      2. Glosa Pacote = CALCULATE(SUMX(OPMEXCONTA;OPMEXCONTA[GLOSA PACOTE TRATADA]))

3. VL Rec Simultâneio Total = CALCULATE([Vl rec simultâneo]+[Vl rec simultâeneo2])
      1. Vl rec simultâneo = CALCULATE([VLFINALCALCULADO];OPMEXCONTA[Status conta] = "Recebido Simultâneo")
      2. Vl rec simultâneo 2 = CALCULATE(SUMX(OPMEXCONTA;[Qtd Rec Simultâneo]*[VLunitposmax]);FILTER(OPMEXCONTA;OPMEXCONTA[Status Item]="Recebido Simultâneo");FILTER(OPMEXCONTA;[Glosa Externa] = BLANK()))

@yforti there is a lot more going on, are you open to share pbix file with sample data, remove sensitive information before sharing. You can share using one drive/google drive.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.