Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Soo
Frequent Visitor

Titles / Text Box font

Hi,

I'm trying to make a standardised format of report for our business.

Our organisation has our own font and colour palette and therefore, I've written Json code to apply our formats to reports in Powerbi.

However, titles in all visualisations don't seem to be affected by Json script.

In addition, there is no visual card in Json format for Text box so I cannot keep a consistency in text box because the font that I'd like to apply is not installed in PowerBi. The font for labels, x-aixs or y-axis is applied by importing Json script even though PowerBi doesn't have the font installed.

Another issue with regard to the font is that it is not applied when converted into PowerPoint because I think PowerBi doens't have it installed. When I published a report with the font applied on web and exported it into powerpoint, all fonts that were applied and that were shown on desktop and web disappeared.

I've tried plenty of ways to make it but always met limits.

Does anyone knows of

- any ways to install new font in Powerbi report

- any ways to have font not crushed when report is exported into PowerPoint

- any ways to apply font in any formats of report such as dashboard, desktop report,

- any ways to export visualisations individually rather than as a page.

My questionare are anyway regarding to keep a consistancy in font for Title (of all visualisations) and Text Box. Otherwise, our business cannot use PowerBi as our Business Insight report format.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Soo,

I would suggest you vote up this idea. Please also refer to https://dataveld.com/2018/06/18/custom-web-fonts-and-icons-in-power-bi/

Regarding "export visualizations individually rather than as a page", please refer to power-bi/service-publish-to-powerpoint.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.