Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mpesec
Frequent Visitor

Tiles in Dashboard are not showing the pinned graph (default state) that is published in BI Report

Hi BI Community
I have an issue.

I have BI Dashboard that I am showing monthly data (slize and dice) and would need for Dashboard to show published (default) visuals from BI Report.

at the moment BI Dashboard (after 3 hours) is still showing data for Jan22 but if you click on the Tile the link takes you to the BI Report where March 22 data is shown.

Please help?
is there somewhere that I need to set up that visuals will be reflecting the visual oin the BI Report?

#BIDashboard 

6 REPLIES 6
mpesec
Frequent Visitor

the BI report that has pinned visual to the dashboard is connected to master file (this one is conected to server that is connected to SFDC)

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

is this an imported dataset or direct query?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

It is imported DataSet from SFDC.

have you read through this? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-data

and assuming you did a live pin of the tile?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

I did "Pin Visual" from PowerBI Report

My understanding is that Tile in Dashboard should show what that chart is set as a defolt in powerBI Report?
Is this a right assumtion?

And that Dashboard is refreshed automaticly every 15 minutes?

Hi, @mpesec 

lt's strange. Generally speaking, Power BI refreshes the tiles automatically during each scheduled or on-demand data refresh. 

When your report is refreshed, you may need to click tile refresh button or refresh your browser cache if you have the dashboard open because there may be some delays.

Have you tried to click the refresh tile button? 

vjaneygmsft_0-1650956261398.png

Reference: Data refresh in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If not, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.