Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Vasu_sinha61

Stages in Gantt Chart Gantt 3.0.10.0

I am creating Gantt chart using the visual Gantt 3.0.10.0 but my tasks have stages in it. E.g Stage 1 then Stage 2 and then on completion of Stage 2 the task gets completed. I am unable to showcase the stages in the task, it is only taking the current stage of the task and displaying that. Can we do something about it ?

Like in the image below, these three tasks have completed stage 1 but its not clear on when was that stage completed from this view. I need that to be visible as well.

Vasu_sinha61_0-1715173027679.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yaningy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Vasu_sinha61 

You can get using Stratada Gantt Timeline in Get more visual, this version of the Gantt chart supports viewing the timeline.

vyaningymsft_0-1715219766716.png

vyaningymsft_1-1715219928978.png

How to get Stratada Gantt Timeline:

Step1: Get more visual

vyaningymsft_2-1715220021723.png

Step2: Search and add this visual

vyaningymsft_3-1715220131341.png

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yaningy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Vasu_sinha61 

You can get using Stratada Gantt Timeline in Get more visual, this version of the Gantt chart supports viewing the timeline.

vyaningymsft_0-1715219766716.png

vyaningymsft_1-1715219928978.png

How to get Stratada Gantt Timeline:

Step1: Get more visual

vyaningymsft_2-1715220021723.png

Step2: Search and add this visual

vyaningymsft_3-1715220131341.png

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.