Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ovetteabejuela
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Stack of Measures

How do you do this, it's like a stack of measures - the group icon is even different not the Table Icon.

Stack of measures.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ovetteabejuela
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Somehow I managed to create a table exclusive to Measures, however I still don't get how he managed to change the Group icon to something like a stack of measures - must be PBI version?

But to create the blank table that will house all the measure, I basically started a Blank Query and gaved it a name. I then started moving my measures to that table and deleted the created column(same name as the table name). Again it did not change the group icon, mine still shows as a table - not a biggie thought, just curious.

View solution in original post

@ovetteabejuela

You pretty much figured it out - so I won't describe any steps

To get the Icon close the Fields and then open again - Magic! Smiley Happy

Measures Table.gif

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ovetteabejuela
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Somehow I managed to create a table exclusive to Measures, however I still don't get how he managed to change the Group icon to something like a stack of measures - must be PBI version?

But to create the blank table that will house all the measure, I basically started a Blank Query and gaved it a name. I then started moving my measures to that table and deleted the created column(same name as the table name). Again it did not change the group icon, mine still shows as a table - not a biggie thought, just curious.

@ovetteabejuela

You pretty much figured it out - so I won't describe any steps

To get the Icon close the Fields and then open again - Magic! Smiley Happy

Measures Table.gif

ovetteabejuela
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Sean,

Hahaha, so that how it is... I wouldn't have known... I do minimize the Fields pane from time to time when I'm doing the visuals and that would have changed without me knowing..

Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.