Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Solutions for having my account email deleted

I created all my reports through my work email which was for my internship. Because I am no longer with the company, my email will be deleted, and I am worried about my datasets and reports. How do I go about getting the reports and datasets under the ownership of my boss, without losing any information? My datasets are also connected to Salesforce through my email credentials and will need to be updated daily. I also have very limited coding knowledge and most Azure solutions would not be possible for me.Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I find that you asked this before. Didn't this solve your problem? If so, maybe you can try to add your boss's account into all your workspaces as an admin. Then, you can get all your reports and datasets through your boss's account and reset credentials.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

PattemManohar
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous  Please try to get the pbix files for the reports and datasets that you are interested in. Then, you can open those files in PBI desktop without any issues (if the datasource connection is in Import mode), as long as if you don't refresh the dataset which will fail the refresh as you might not have access (as you have left the organisation).

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a PBI Community Champion

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.