Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PieterS
Frequent Visitor

Smart Narratives stopped working

All my smart narratives have suddenly stopped working.  They were working fine earlier today, but I suddenly get an error saying there is something wrong with one of my fields.  If I create a new Smart Visual, I get the error that we don't yet support summarization for any of the selected visuals.

I haven't changed anything so not sure why it has suddenly stopped working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @PieterS ,

Microsoft has given its internal response. The error when creating a new smart narratives visual is expected. This behavior is by design. Also, the smart narratives does not currently support the card visual, although you can still be able to see "Summarize" option in numeric cards. This will probably be fixed later.

vkkfmsft_0-1641356493760.png

Best Regards,
Winniz

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PieterS
Frequent Visitor

Ok - looks like I have to re-create all of them.  Initially, this didn't work, but I can do it now.  Still a pain to do as I added loads of additional content whihc I now have to redo!

Hi @PieterS ,

Microsoft has given its internal response. The error when creating a new smart narratives visual is expected. This behavior is by design. Also, the smart narratives does not currently support the card visual, although you can still be able to see "Summarize" option in numeric cards. This will probably be fixed later.

vkkfmsft_0-1641356493760.png

Best Regards,
Winniz

v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PieterS ,

I have reported this problem internally. If there is any update, I will let you know. Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Winniz

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.