Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Samoe
Advocate I
Advocate I

Small Multiples - Total for stacked column chart

Hi

does anyone know when the update will come for the small multiples? It seems to be currently not possible to have a total label for stacked column charts using small multiples, which greatly limits my report...

It was said in this post from December 2020 Announcing Small Multiples (preview) | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI that new features including the total label will be part of the feature roadmap, but since it has been more than 2 years I am not certain if this is still updated...

Or if you know any workaround to get the total label I'd be happy for that too.

5 REPLIES 5
SH2021
Advocate I
Advocate I

Everyone for whom the workaround is not enough, please support this request to Microsoft:

https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=1738fb5a-09c7-ec11-bea1-501ac50a6333

Cheers
Sean

Samoe
Advocate I
Advocate I

Edit: I found a workaround so in case someone stumbles upon this post I will share it: instead of only a stacked column chart, I chose to use a combined chart with stacked columns and line. I then put the same measure in the columns and line, and made the line invisible so that only the total numbers remain. It works for my use 🙂

it helped me too! thanks!

This helped me a lot , Thanks. Althought I would still want it to be developed by Microsoft as a feature and not making workarounds.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.