Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Roym
Helper IV
Helper IV

Slices for two tables

I have two tables in my model. Both of them are not related but have one column that is called the same (Type). There a several differrent values in this column but both have one that is the same 'Business'. I would like to create a slicer for a yes/no that if yes is selected filters both tables to only show values where type=business. What I tried is create a new table (table 3, one column called type with only one value, 'Business'). Next I made the relationship between this new table and both other tables on the type field. Now I can create a slicer that works but the options are 'Business'  or '(blank)'. I would like to replace (blank) with no for the slicer. I only have no clue how to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Roym
Helper IV
Helper IV

Tried some different things and finally got it working by creating a new table with yes/no as option and making the relationship.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Roym
Helper IV
Helper IV

Tried some different things and finally got it working by creating a new table with yes/no as option and making the relationship.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.