Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MagnusSthlm
Helper I
Helper I

Slicer checkbox list pop up at the top after selection

Hi!

I have slicer checkbox list with customers. When I scroll down and check a customer the list jumps back to the first item in the list and I have to scroll down again if I want to select more. 

Is this a bug? Or is it a way around this? Very annoying to have to scroll down again if I want to select more than one.

It seem to work in the Desktop version but not at powerbi.com so I guess it's a bug. Anyone knows how to report bugs?

/Magnus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @MagnusSthlm,

I can't reproduce this issue.

Did this issue appears on all of your reports or specific report?

I think it may related to data loading.(list item haven't finish loading, so after it load new items, scroll bar will roll back to top)

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
timopr

When there are enough column values, the slicer will scroll back to top each time you make a selection regardless whether it's done loading or not it seems. This renders certain slicers pretty useless and annoying.

This issue is not solved

andrewbrick
Advocate III
Advocate III

This is not solved.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MagnusSthlm,

What version of desktop you test on? I can't reproduce this issue on my side.(ver: 2.55.5010.641 64-bit (February 2018))

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Yes it works in the desktop version but not after I published it to powerbi.com. It’s on the web it’s not working.

Try to create a list with 100 posts so you get a quite long list.

Hi @MagnusSthlm,

I can't reproduce this issue.

Did this issue appears on all of your reports or specific report?

I think it may related to data loading.(list item haven't finish loading, so after it load new items, scroll bar will roll back to top)

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

This is an issue for me as well. Is quite painful. I tried scrolling all the way to the bottom to load all options and it still jumped back to the top. Any ideas? Ugh. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.