Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yakovlol
Resolver I
Resolver I

Show Users with NO values for last 3 month

Hello!

Could you please help me to create a measure that will show Users and their Projects with no values for the last 3 month?

I have a matrix like below. And I want to leave in a table only the user_id in this example 2 and project_id 21,22 where is no values for the last 3 months 

yakovlol_1-1688509334178.png

Based on my Tables if user have no value there is no record in my table. I'm sowing No values with "Show data with no values"
For the months in column i'm using Calendar table.

Attaching the link to pbix.file

Could you please help if there is any chance to get such users with no values for last Xmoths?

Thank you for any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@yakovlol , Create a measure like , with help from date table joined with date of your table

Rolling 3 = CALCULATE(Countrows(Table),DATESINPERIOD('Date'[Date ],MAX('Date'[Date]),-3,MONTH))

Then create a measure like

not present =  if(Isblank([Rolling 3]), "Not Present", "Present")

not present = countx(values(Table[User]), if(isblank([Rolling 3]), [User], blank() ) )

refer

Customer Retention Part 2: Period over Period Retention :https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Customer-Retention-Part-2-Period-over-Period-Retenti...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@yakovlol , Create a measure like , with help from date table joined with date of your table

Rolling 3 = CALCULATE(Countrows(Table),DATESINPERIOD('Date'[Date ],MAX('Date'[Date]),-3,MONTH))

Then create a measure like

not present =  if(Isblank([Rolling 3]), "Not Present", "Present")

not present = countx(values(Table[User]), if(isblank([Rolling 3]), [User], blank() ) )

refer

Customer Retention Part 2: Period over Period Retention :https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Customer-Retention-Part-2-Period-over-Period-Retenti...

Thank you! article is very helpfull

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.