Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AN54321
Regular Visitor

Select All selecting all values on synced slicers instead of filtered values

Hi Everyone,

I have a report (mainly data shown as a table, along with slicers) that has a few pages. The values inside slicers on the same page get filtered based on the selection in the other slicers on the same page. Once I 'Select All' on a filtered slicer, it selects all the filtered values, but on a synced slicer on a different page, all the values are selected, not just the filtered ones. How to overcome this

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Stop using slicers. Start using the filter pane's "Filters on all pages"  section.

Hi Ibendlin,

The report I have will be published to the clients and will require the use of slicers. I have used filters on this page/all pagesin the report. But when the clients go to a page and do some selections/filters for the tabular data ( example Year-2020, Country -France) the the slicer with the Primary Key/id will be filtered based on the other slicer, and when the client clicks on select all only the selected filters should be selected and subsequently the the synced slicers on the other page should only select the filtered keys and not all the keys (as is happening now).

I don't think this can be achieved using filters on all page (please correct me if I am wrong)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.