Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scatter chart trend line bug

Hello,

When I try to create a trend line for a scatter chart, it shows the name but doesn't let me change the options. It doesn't show up in the chart and deletes itself after i move tabs. Is this a known issue? Thank you

powerbi.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

A potential workaround is to make sure both axes are either aggregated (e.g., switch y-axis "Sales.1" aggregation to "Sum") or not (both axes use "Don't Summarize"). And the product group will discuss an improvement to UI to improve feedback to surface this issue.

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

A potential workaround is to make sure both axes are either aggregated (e.g., switch y-axis "Sales.1" aggregation to "Sum") or not (both axes use "Don't Summarize"). And the product group will discuss an improvement to UI to improve feedback to surface this issue.

Regards,

Daniel He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey has this been solved?  I ran into the same problem and I have don't summarize on x-axis and a measure on y

v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Regarding to the issue that the trend line in scatter chart disappeared and could not reset the format by changed another data in X/Y Axis bucket. I have reported this issue internally, I will update here once I get any information.

Regards,

Daniel He

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.