Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Nikita_Garusev

Scatter chart conditional formatting (gradient) using parameter field

Hello,

Looks like parameter fields are not working appropritaly as a base for conditonal formatting.

I have scatter chart and want to format datapoint based on measure selected via parameter field (selected by slicer). When i try to apply formatting to scatter chart using visual > marker > color > condiitonal formatting, i don't have any suitable field selection for parameter field (Values1)

Nikita_Garusev_0-1681248509797.png

Any workarounds?

1 REPLY 1
v-jianboli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nikita_Garusev ,

According to my knowledge, your requirement could not be realized currently. An idea similar with what you expect has been submitted here, please vote it up and you can add comments. Hopes Power Bi will implement this in nearby future.

Besides, can you describe exactly what kind of effect you want to achieve? And what does your source data look like, and whether you use Field Parameter in visual.

Please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your pbix file after removing sensitive data.

Refer to:

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Best Regards,

Jianbo Li

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.