Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

robleek100
Frequent Visitor

SAP HANA data is getting drop while pulling data from PowerBI

Hi Team,

Can you please provide solution for the issue? it's serious impediment and we cant proceed with this issue into production.

I am connecting to SAP HANA data source and pulling the records using SAP HANA view but while pulling data into Power BI its droping few records. Like If I check the data count in HANA its showing - 21321. However when I connect power bi to that HANA view it pulling only 21295. PowerBi it chopping off few records. Due to which my Data count is not matching, its show stopper.

I do not see any security applied on the view(Data Level) same user trying to connect to HANA view which is getting full count 21321 but he is getting less count 21995 in Power BI. We have also ensured, there is no filteration is appliyed on the data as well as any data transformation in Power BI.

I do not see any problem with regards to data security at user level and we still not able to understand the why data is chopping off by Power BI.

We have also checked the Hana Limitaion on the Microsoft Portal but every things is okay at that level too.

Please provide the solution on the issue with high priority.

Thanks

Rob

1 REPLY 1
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @robleek100

I'm afraid i cannot reproduce the same issue as yours. I would recommend you open a support ticket on the support.powerbi.com site. 

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.