Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on items that were removed from a table

Hi, 

Looking for a smart way to report on items that were removed from a table. This is in the context of a product adoption report I have. 

Let's say that yesterday I had a list of 5 customers who were considered to be adopting a specific feature:

Customer-1
Customer-2

Customer-3
Customer-4

Customer-5

Today, Customer-5 no longer meets the criteria of "adopting", so they are considered to be moving "down the funnel"

How can I create a table, that will highlight the customer that was removed (Customer-5)?

The logic should include the fact that this customer was already among the adopting customers but no longer is. 

Many thank!

Asaf

2 REPLIES 2
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous  what does the data say?  you can obviously only do that if you have historical data that demonstrates the position the person was before and after.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vanessafvg 
I added an illustration to better explain my question.

assuming that according to certain criteria, Cus 5 below was considered to be adopting a feature on 5/15/19, but on 5/16/19 they no longer meet those criteria. What would be an efficient way to report on Cus 5 as "dropped"?

Missing Customner.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.