Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

subhashree_r
Helper I
Helper I

Reg. Python script error

Hello all, 

Iám trying to implement machine learning in power BI , While trying to run the python code at edit queries level , the below given error is being thrown , can anyone guide me with a possible solution :

Python code :

from pycaret.clustering import *
dataset = get_clusters(data = dataset)

Error generated:

DataSource.Error: ADO.NET: Python script error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "PythonScriptWrapper.PY", line 2, in <module>
import os, pandas, matplotlib
File "C:\Users\subhashreer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\pandas\__init__.py", line 55, in <module>
from pandas.core.api import (
File "C:\Users\subhashreer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\api.py", line 29, in <module>
from pandas.core.groupby import Grouper, NamedAgg
File "C:\Users\subhashreer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\groupby\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
from pandas.core.groupby.generic import DataFrameGroupBy, NamedAgg, SeriesGroupBy

2 REPLIES 2
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. This might sound a stupid question but, is this code working outsite Power Bi? As far as I remember you have to specify the number of clusters.

I have found these articles. I hope they can help you:

https://towardsdatascience.com/how-to-implement-clustering-in-power-bi-using-pycaret-4b5e34b1405b

https://prog.world/how-to-implement-clustering-in-power-bi-using-pycaret/

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Hello @Anonymous, 

The cluster number need not be specified because in the standard function, the cluster number is taken as four. There is a problem somewhere else.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.