Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

send2mark
Frequent Visitor

Re-Use Report or Dashbord

I have a report or dashbord that was already created, but I want to use only parts of it for the rest of company. Is there a way I can pick apart what I want and share it to a workspace available to everyone?

I tried the pin option, but if someone clicks on it, it will try to go to the orginial report. I am lazy and want to some how copy the graph to the new workspace if I already have the Semantic model in that location. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @send2mark ,
Open your report in workspace, go to file -> Save a copy and save to whichever workspace you want. Edit this new report and hide/remove the parts you want to exclude from other users.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @send2mark ,
Open your report in workspace, go to file -> Save a copy and save to whichever workspace you want. Edit this new report and hide/remove the parts you want to exclude from other users.

johnbasha33
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@send2mark  

Yes, you can achieve this by using the "Export to PowerPoint" feature in Power BI. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open your Power BI report or dashboard.

2. Navigate to the page or visual you want to share with the rest of the company.

3. Click on the "File" menu at the top left corner.

4. Select "Export" from the dropdown menu, and then choose "PowerPoint" from the sub-menu.

5. Power BI will generate a PowerPoint presentation containing the selected visuals or pages.

6. Save the PowerPoint presentation to your desired location.

7. Share the PowerPoint presentation with the rest of the company via email, shared drive, or any other preferred method.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !!

Is there a way to do it so that it updates with a data refresh?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.