cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoussaB

Products.xlsx path

Hello all,

I am new to Power BI. I am trying to go through the tutorial "Analyzing Sales Data" but I am not able to start it because I couldn't locate the source excel sheet "Products.xlsx" I need to know the directory where this file is located.

BTW are the posts on this form searchable in any way?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Greg_Deckler
Super User IV
Super User IV

That file is located here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/4/E/14EDED28-6C58-4055-A65C-23B4DA81C4DE/Products.xlsx

It is kind of hidden under the first image of the tutorial, I missed it my first time through the article.

In terms of search, sort of. When you type in the title to create a new post, it "searches" for posts that may be similar. They are talking about adding additional search functionality, it has definitely been suggested.

---------------------------------------

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!

I have a NEW book! 
DAX Cookbook from Packt
Over 120 DAX Recipes!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Greg_Deckler
Super User IV
Super User IV

That file is located here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/4/E/14EDED28-6C58-4055-A65C-23B4DA81C4DE/Products.xlsx

It is kind of hidden under the first image of the tutorial, I missed it my first time through the article.

In terms of search, sort of. When you type in the title to create a new post, it "searches" for posts that may be similar. They are talking about adding additional search functionality, it has definitely been suggested.

---------------------------------------

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!

I have a NEW book! 
DAX Cookbook from Packt
Over 120 DAX Recipes!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors