Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joepath
Helper II
Helper II

Powerbi DAX measure showing different result for Card and Tabular visual

Attached the powerbi report in the below link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vymoe7ylny79ls8/ModelTest.pbix?dl=0

In the report MutiIfCrossEncCount2 measure showing different result when using in Card and tabular visual with 

Activity type slicer.

but when removed the Relationship between the cds and review matrics table then both card and tabular visual show the matching value. 

What should i change in MutiIfCrossEncCount2  so it will work correctly? 

Let me know if more information is needed.

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @joepath ,

This problem could due to items in different tables could not be One-to-one correspondence with your relationship, it will cause some item will correspondence blank, you could change the relationship to both and it will filter for each tables:

1.PNG

Result:

2.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-danhe-msft  Thanks for the reply.

Actually, result 7 is correct, in the cds tabular report one cds is missing because it not present in Review Matrix table. can't we change in the dax at the time of MutiIfCrossEncCount2 calculation, ignore the cds filter and do the calculation, and reactivate the filter when cds use as a filter? 

if we use the CDS column from 'Encounter Detail' table then results come correct. the same result I want when I use CDS column from CDS table.

And the approach I am using in MutiIfCrossEncCount2  measure for disconnected fact table is the right way to go, or is there any other better approach?

Basically, I want to pass Org_encounter_key value in encounter table based on the filter selection in 'clarification detail new' or 'Review matrix' fact table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.