Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Large Company Org Chart

I am working on an org chart in PowerBI and I am using Org Chart by MAC. Unfortunately, because of the size of the Org, when you drill down to multiple managers, it is overlaped and very visually unappealing. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is there a better layout to use? I have tried Akvelon but it turns horizontal and is even worse visually. 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
PijushRoy
Super User
Super User

Hi 

For big organizations chart, please find the below recomendation
1. Use Dynamic Row Level security (believe that all employees not require to see all department data)
2. Use slicer team wise and make the slicer at least one value needed, that way all branches not open at a time
3. Please create different page for different department chart
4. Implement page level seciruty
5. Implement field level security

Hope these helps you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jing, 

Unfortunately I have tried that to no avail. Thank you for the forum, I will post there and hopefully find a solution.

v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

You may need to broaden the size (width) of the visual. I don't find other possible workarounds to fix this overlapping issue. 

As this is a custom visual provided by MAQ, you can raise this concern in their forum to let them know it: Power BI | Organization Chart – MAQ Software

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.