Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

_mmrcs
Regular Visitor

PowerBI Duplicate Reports for different tags

Hi.
I'm a new user of Power BI. I have this report that contains several visuals (for the first group), and now I need to do the same thing for the other several groups (with the same visualization but different tags). Is there a way to automate this duplication of reports and assigning of tags for the next groups?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

@amitchandak thank you for the reply..

I already prepared a page for visuals for PlantA , now I need to duplicate the same visualization for Plant B, C, D, E..
For example for a certain tag1A (PlantA), for the next page (which is PlantB) the tag will be tag1B.. and so on.. Is there a way to automatically update the tags? or I really need to manually change the values (tags) for each graphs. Thanks.

Hi, @_mmrcs 

I did not find any relevant documents and threads.

I'm afraid powerbi does not support automatic tag modification currentlyt. Many attributes in powerbi can only be modified manually.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.