Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tylerspck
Frequent Visitor

Power Bi and Sharepoint iteration

Hello all,

I have been searching for a solution for this issue I've been working on, but have not been successful so I figured I would ask the hive mind.  For one project I'm working on, I am using a SharePoint list that was created to track tasks that are needed to be completed.  In the "assigned to" column, there are some rows/tasks that are assigned to multiple people.  This creates a list in that row.  I need to iterate the entire row for each value in that list.  How would I start to accomplish this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try using this button in the query editor:

V-lianl-msft_0-1619159736480.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tylerspck
Frequent Visitor

Of course there is an option for rows that way!  Thanks.  Of course I made it much more difficult than what it really should be

negi007
Community Champion
Community Champion

@tylerspck Will it be possible for you to share some more details about that you are trying to achive. It will be great if you can share what you currently have and what you wish to have from that. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos

Proud to be a Super User!

Follow me on linkedin

Currently, I have some data being imported from an Online Sharepoint file and some of the rows are like the example is below.

tylerspck_0-1619013567281.png

I am trying to find a way to iterate the above example to like what I have below, where every row is repeated for each name.

tylerspck_1-1619013587404.png

Hope this helps clarify the issue.

Thanks in advance

Try using this button in the query editor:

V-lianl-msft_0-1619159736480.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.