Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

askmeques01

Power BI page pane embedding

Hi Good day All;

I would like to embed Power BI page pane at the side of my web. Is it possible to get the Power BI page pane embedding code? while i create a layout in my webpage just for the page pane?

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @askmeques01 ,

Power BI embedded analytics allows you to embed your Power BI items such as reports, dashboards and tiles, in a web application or in a website.

Using Power BI embedded analytics you can:

• Deliver compelling data experiences for your end users, enabling them to take action based on insights from your solutions data.

• Quickly and easily provide exceptional customer-facing reports, dashboards, and analytics in your own apps by using and branding Power BI as your own.

• Reduce developer resources by automating the monitoring, management, and deployment of analytics, while getting full control of Power BI features and intelligent analytics.

To learn more details ,refer:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/embedded/embedded-analytics-power-bi 

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @askmeques01 ,

Power BI embedded analytics allows you to embed your Power BI items such as reports, dashboards and tiles, in a web application or in a website.

Using Power BI embedded analytics you can:

• Deliver compelling data experiences for your end users, enabling them to take action based on insights from your solutions data.

• Quickly and easily provide exceptional customer-facing reports, dashboards, and analytics in your own apps by using and branding Power BI as your own.

• Reduce developer resources by automating the monitoring, management, and deployment of analytics, while getting full control of Power BI features and intelligent analytics.

To learn more details ,refer:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/embedded/embedded-analytics-power-bi 

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.