Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

andersrisann
Frequent Visitor

Power BI crashes when closing panes after creating bookmarks

I have these 8 KPIs that I have grouped. I have one group for KPI over the last week, and another group where the KPIs display the last year. I assign a bookmark for displaying the last week and one bookmark for the last year, assigning each to buttons names "Last week" and "Last year". When I close my Booksmarks and Selection panes, Power BI returns "An error occurred while rendering the report". Futher, if I now delete all my bookmarks, the issue with the error message still pops up when opening/closing new panes.

Any ideas on why?

andersrisann_0-1683007039101.png

2 REPLIES 2
andersrisann
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your reply,

Unfortunatly, this did not sovle the problem. 

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@andersrisann  Try the solution from the below post:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/an-error-occurred-while-rendering-the-report/m-p/127548#M54...

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.