cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ItsJohnT_PBI Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Report Server : New filter pane

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any idea when the new filter pane which was released back in the Nov18 version of the PBI Service will make its way across to PBI Report Server? We recently upgraded our report server to the latest May19 version where I expected it to make an appearance but it is still missing?

Are there any plans for it to be made available on PBI Report Server as I cannot understand why it is still missing, the existing filter experience on report server sucks!

Many thanks

JT

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power BI Report Server : New filter pane

Hi @ItsJohnT_PBI 

As searched, the official documents don't tell when to apply new filter pane in the Power BI Report Server.

This documents tell us what's new and planned to do in the following released version.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/april19/business-intelligence/p...

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sampo64700 Visitor
Visitor

Re: Power BI Report Server : New filter pane

I tried reading on the documentation about the september 2019 BI server update, but all I found was "The September 2019 release will include highly requested customer features in reporting, modeling, and visualizations." I'm looking for the infor if the new filter experience will be available or not. There would be a need to use filter locking and hiding. Currently runnin on May 2019 build.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)