Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ItsJohnT_PBI

Power BI Report Server : New filter pane

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any idea when the new filter pane which was released back in the Nov18 version of the PBI Service will make its way across to PBI Report Server? We recently upgraded our report server to the latest May19 version where I expected it to make an appearance but it is still missing?

Are there any plans for it to be made available on PBI Report Server as I cannot understand why it is still missing, the existing filter experience on report server sucks!

Many thanks

JT

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ItsJohnT_PBI 

As searched, the official documents don't tell when to apply new filter pane in the Power BI Report Server.

This documents tell us what's new and planned to do in the following released version.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/april19/business-intelligence/p...

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I tried reading on the documentation about the september 2019 BI server update, but all I found was "The September 2019 release will include highly requested customer features in reporting, modeling, and visualizations." I'm looking for the infor if the new filter experience will be available or not. There would be a need to use filter locking and hiding. Currently runnin on May 2019 build.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.