Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Berwin_Rayen

Power BI Mobile Layout scroll bar Issue in embedded version

Berwin_Rayen_0-1652335091866.png

Hi, I have converted the report to mobile layout in embedded version , In that mobile layout (above pic) I am facing this white vertical scroll bar on right as noted down in blue marker  which is bigger in size and making the report lokking odd , so I want to  remove it , can you please helpme to remove it.

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Berwin_Rayen 

Page scrollbars cannot be removed directly. You can optimize the visual object formatting settings by adjusting the page layout.

https://docs.microsoft.com/power-bi/create-reports/power-bi-create-mobile-optimized-report-format-vi... 

You can submit an idea for it at https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums and wait for users with the same needs as you to vote for you to help make it happen as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-zhangti thank you for the reply,

I am explaining again this issue in detail.

The above pic is an embedded report and we have converted it into mobile layout , In embedded mobile layout we got this vertical white scrollbar onn the right which is very odd (as we posted in out previous pic), so we tried in power bi desktop to sortout this issue but we can't fix this issue. And also we have tried in ui side to fix this but we can't.We tried your idea to optimize the visual object formatting settings but till we can't able to fix this scroll bar with white vertical line.

We are expecting the output without that scrollbar like the pic which we posted with this message.

Kindly refer this pic with no scroll bar and help us to fix this issue.

expected output of the report with no white vertical scrollbar on the rightexpected output of the report with no white vertical scrollbar on the right

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.