Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

zachhenry
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Calendar Visual

I am currently using a custom visual that is published to the App Store for Power BI Visuals. It is the Beyondsoft Calendar. This visual does EXACTLY what I need it to do. However recently there is a warning on the PBI Desktop for this report that the visual is going to be deprecated soon. Currently there are no other alternatives that would replace this visual. Warning states that the visual is using an old and unsupported version of interface.... There is no time frame given on when this will occur. What exactly will happen when it is deprecated? Will it just stop working? Just looking for some answered and possibly a little direction. I have never built a custom visual. I have begun downloading the tools to do this but it honestly is quite a headache... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Zach

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

2 REPLIES 2
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zachhenry ,

As @amitchandak 's said, please contact related developers.

The currently alternative visual is Calendar by Tallan.

vstephenmsft_0-1642147400581.png

Calendar by Tallan

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@zachhenry , On the support page , please check wih developer, any plan they have to upgrade visual

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381096?tab=DetailsAndSupport

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.