Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NLEIGH

Percentage values not working correctly

Hi, I am having a problem with % not being recognised correctly.  In Transform data the % to Target looks like this, however when I look at in the Table View it shows the data as 100% against each row.

NLEIGH_0-1706530184850.png 

Can anyone help with a solution ?

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
v-heq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NLEIGH ,
From your description, the percentage values seem to be correct during the data conversion phase, but are not displaying as expected in the table view.
From what I've been learned, sometimes, incorrect relationships in the data model can lead to anomalous aggregation behavior. So, please check the relationships between tables to make sure there are no one-to-many relationships that cause each row to display 100%.
If you are still experiencing problems with the percentage values, a more in-depth investigation may be required. If possible, please provide additional details such as pbix file ,relatinships between these tables or sample data (with sensitive information removed) to help further diagnose the issue.

Best regards

Albert He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

zenisekd
Super User
Super User

Can you show, how do you look at it in the table view?
Make sure about the setting of the column:

zenisekd_0-1706531071515.png

Hi, please see below my tablet view

NLEIGH_0-1706533768478.png

Check again the column format, as I have advised you. There will be something incorrect...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.