Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Field
Regular Visitor

Percentage By Growth per day/week

Hey guys, i am new to Power BI and i have a question.

My sharepoint list is used to make a survey, and all the questions are answered from 1 to 5.

In Power BI, i want to make a graph that shows the percentage of each questions per day or week. Per example, show a line that shows the percentage getting higher or lower depeding the time.

Can someone help me?

4 REPLIES 4
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Field,

Can you share a sample?

1. What's the numerator?

2. What's the denominator?

3. How can we connect the questions with day or week?

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi  @v-jiascu-msft,

My ideia was to make an average out of the questions. Each questions, like i said, is from 1 to 5. That's it... I wanted to make a graph with each question that told the day, and the average of that day...

We can connect, by a sharepoint column that i created with the date in it!

I can't really find solutions like that, any help?

Hi @Field,

What kind of data do you have? Can you share a dummy sample? To be honest, it could be just an ordinary visual.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi there, when you say dummy app, i don't know if you want just a photo or the app itself.

If so, ill send you a photo.

exemplo.PNGexemplo 2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.