Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Zakaria_1980
Post Patron
Post Patron

Paypal KPI Donut chart decimal error

Hi,

I want to get rid of the precision to display a whole number. i want only 1 decimal not 2 decimals. please you support is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Capture5.PNG

8 REPLIES 8
ThomasRichard
Helper I
Helper I

Screenshot_20240106-152946_ReadEra.jpg 

Hi @Zakaria_1980

I had the same problem, so I changed the font to white, added a card on top with my result, and the result looks fine.

uniqum47
Frequent Visitor

hi, the same problem. @v-yiruan-msft is there any solution?

Tried your proposal adding INt in measure, does not work.  I just need one decimal and cant achieve any changes in decimal numbers 

uniqum47_0-1641522705771.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Zakaria_1980 , Click on Column or measure and under data format correct decimal place

Data Format New Rib.png

i am using a mesure and even the column used for that mesure i put whole number nothing is changing.

Br,

Hi @Zakaria_1980 ,

It is strange... Whether the value 28.84% on your original post screen shot is the returned value of measure? If yes, it seems it was set as Percentage type not Whole number... Could you please provide the formula of your measure? Did you just set the data type of related measure as "Whole Number" in Measure tools ribbon just like below screen shot?

measure type.JPG

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

i've changed that as you can see in the below snapshot, but i noticed no changes.

Capture5.PNG

br,

Hi @Zakaria_1980 ,

Please try the below 2 methods with the precondition of setting the data type of measure “Assigned %BGDM” as Whole number:

1. Update the formula of measure Assigned %BGDM as below:

Assigned %BGDM = INT( COUNTX('G3 Approved Opportunities','G3 Approved Opportunities'[Customer Operations Manager (BG DM)])/ COUNTX('G3 Approved Opportunities','G3 Approved Opportunities'[Opportunity ID]))

2. Cancel the display of measure on the related visual and re-drag the measure onto the visual

uncheck and check the measure.JPG

If the above 2 methods still not working, please provide the visualization type you used or your sample pbix file. Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

i've followed your steps, but without success

below the formula i used:

Img12.PNG

below the visualization i used:

Img11.PNG

and below i got 0% when applying what you have suggested:

Img10.PNG

br,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.