Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

DatAlessia
Frequent Visitor

Obtain all values even with page filter applied

Hi everyone,

I have three levels on my report model, which are Country->Region->City.

My report filters all pages (via the filter pane) for City, and I would like to keep it that way.

My problem is that I now need to show an average amount for my City, but I would like to put in a table visual all of the cities in the region, not only the one selected.

I tried with CALCULATE and ALL, but I must be doing something wrong, because my table visual always returns one row, which is the City selected for all pages.

Is there a workaround or a solution?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @DatAlessia ,

try the remove filter dax function in your measure and reference the city column within this function.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/removefilters-function-dax

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution so it would appeare to others, Appreciate your Kudos👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

This works only if I create another table containing all of the Countries, Regions  and Cities and if I put the city value from this second table, otherwise still one city-one row-one value.

This could actually work, but the problem is that now I have the average for ALL of the cities in the model, whreas I would only like to see it just for the cities in the region!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.