Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Magkru
Frequent Visitor

Not all likert responses visible in data model

Dear All,

I am struggling with this issue for days and I cannot find any logical explaination to issue encountered.

I am trying to visualize responses from Customer Voice Analysis in PowerBI. I am trying to connect to CRM environment though Dataverse and everyting seems to be okay, all tables are listed here:

Magkru_0-1698223127929.png

I imported all tables needed and then suprising fact happened. I seem to have all of the responses but those from Lickert question: they seem to be present in dataset randomly:

Magkru_1-1698223245987.png

While I am 100% sure that all responses have been submitted (it was obligatory question) and all responses are visible in Excel when I export the data manually.

At first, I thought that it may be caused by connector - Dataverse does not suppprt multiline columns. However, when I use Common Data Service, the issue still exists.

When I see raw survey list option - I see something like this, simply not all question ids are listed (sorry for poor screenshot lol)

Magkru_2-1698223576623.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.